MMI UK Uni Ambassador
Recruitment Drive 2017/18
MMI UK is now recruiting for a new team of university ambassadors - to represent MMI UK, to execute fresh ideas for events, to unite more Malaysian medical students in the UK.
If you’re ready to meet more new friends and be the voice of your fellow friends and colleagues in your respective universities, we want you!
Jobscopes for UAs:
- - Be the first point of contact for your respective university, and the bridge between Malaysian medics and doctors in the UK
- - Organise events within your university like MMI Jom Lepak, Jom Passs
- - Be friends with all Malaysian Medics in your university
- - Promote MMI events in your respective universities
- - Contribute to the MMI newsletter with pictures from your events
Jobscopes for RAs:
- - Organise a regional Jom Lepak with UAs within your region
- - Manage the regional facebook groups with MMI’s latest updates
- - Oversee UAs in your region, helping out with event planning and ideas like MMI UK Gives, Jom Lepak and OSCE practices
Why be a university ambassador?
Aside from being an opportunity to build your CV, this gives you a platform to establish connections with like-minded medical students across the UK and to execute any ideas you have for our future events. This also helps to build your experience with working in a team- and skills like interpersonal skills and teamwork.
Who can apply?
Any year of Malaysian medical students in the UK.
Will I be called for an interview?
If we cannot make a firm decision between applicants for a particular medical school, we may interview them as part of the selection process.
When does my term begin?
When results for UAs are released.
Interested? Fill in the application form below and we'll be in touch!
For more information regarding MMI’s aims, past events and campaigns, please refer to our About and News tabs.
Best of luck for your application!